At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
The CRM Audience Manager (m/f/x) will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of the Global CRM strategy that will drive profit maximisation by effective communication to our customers. In our customer-centric & data-led CRM department, you will assist with the delivery & analysis of multichannel campaigns (mobile, email, sms & more) across international markets. You will understand & pioneer new product launches as well as existing products with added value to our customers.
The job will be to ensure the right message delivery at the right time to relevant customer segments simultaneously ensuring a scalable level of automation, efficiency & consistent learning through A/B testing.
Analysis of results & data-led decision making is key to this role in order to keep up with our ruthless prioritisation & continuous optimisation business philosophy.
What were looking for
- Experience in CRM or a similar role
- Passion for CRM & digital media
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with learning new tools quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-moving / fast-growth environment.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of excel & comfortable with running SQL scripts
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in one of the intellectually most demanding & impactful roles in Europe's fastest-growing startup.
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools & software solutions
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Working with a fun, energetic & highly motivated team
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighbouring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date & your salary expectations.