This is a unique opportunity at our newest community, Aegis of Mercer Island! We are looking for individuals that want to provide 1:1 care with the intention to learn about working in an Assisted Living community to eventually transition into an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care Caregiver.
Are you looking to get your foot-in-the-door with a growing company? Do you want to work Monday-Friday? Are you looking for a care-giving opportunity that doesn't start during the traditional 6am & 2pm times?
We are located atAegis of Mercer Island, 7445 SE 24th St. Mercer Island, WA 98040, Aegis Living's newest community! Located in downtown Mercer Island, the community resembles a getaway lodge & brings in historical nuances unique to the island.
We are looking forMonday-Friday 1:1 Home Care Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants with the opportunity for the following shifts: 7am-1pm or 1pm-7pm!If you just completed your NAC/HCA class, come join us & get hands-on training before your state exam!
As a Caregiveryour exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer opportunities to future employees who want to grow with a company & have the most rewarding job!
As a Caregiver (CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide comfort care & physical care for one resident
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized & manages time effectively
- Provide additional support for other caregivers when needed
- Opportunityfor growth to Medication Care Giver
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Caregivers are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
What youll need to rock this job:
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- For dedicated employees, we provide Continuing Education (CE), Mental Health training, Dementia training, First Aid/CPR training, medication technician training, & more!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Minji at (425)-449-4981 for more information.