Vimeo is looking for a Product Manager to lead our efforts in integrating Vimeos video solutions in our partners platforms & applications. Powered by Vimeo is our new program to bring our industry leading video solutions, including hosting, creation & live streaming, to partners. You will take the lead on building scalable partner products.
You will devise & own partnership roadmap & vision. You will work closely with our partners & our engineering teams & will ensure an outstanding partnership experience, prioritize key features that align with Vimeos OKRs, anticipate & make tradeoffs, & execute on the business vision, all while keeping the customer needs top of mind! You will work with stakeholders across the business to ensure communication & alignment.
What youll do:
- Own & manage partnership development & solutions that best works for our partners & meets Vimeo's business needs..
- Handle all communications with our partners to understand their video requirements & come with comprehensive business requirements that can be used to create product specifications, designs & implementation.
- Own & manage the partnership roadmap, continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders & aligning the roadmap with the larger Vimeo-wide strategy to enable professional video management & collaboration at scale.
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, & senior management, leading an agile engineering team to launch & iterate partnership integrations & solutions.
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities & to measure key performance indicators, feeding findings back into the product development process
- Collaborate in an inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, effective, & encourages accountability & self-management
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent. Post graduation in Management(MBA) or equivalent.
- 8+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is highly preferred
- Experience launching end-to-end products with internal teams that drive business impact.
- Excellent communicator & presentation skills, who can guide & influence our partners & leadership.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of technology & its use to solve complex customer needs.
- User-focused, a specialist at making cases with data & user research, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results while making sense of ambiguity
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.