Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to influence the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You are an Individual. We are the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Director, Customer Loyalty - North America Marketing, is responsible for creating & executing customer based loyalty programs to drive value & generate cross & upsell demand to the current installed base.
The Marketing Director will own & manage marketing programs for Authorize.Net & CyberSource's payment solutions & will be responsible for general communication to the existing base of customers to promote understanding the value of being a customer & opportunities to expand the product portfolio. The Director, Customer Loyalty - North America Marketing will report to the Sr. Director, North America Marketing - & work closely with Product/Solution Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales, & Customer Success teams.
Location is flexible, but ideal candidate will work from San Francisco, CA, Lehi, UT, Austin, TX or Bellevue, WA, with some domestic travel expected.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
10-15 years of digital marketing, loyalty programs and/or eCommerce/retail experience, with a deep knowledge base of CRM/customer marketing programs across owned & paid channels. Prior experience developing & executing strategic retention marketing programs for business to business organizations preferably with a leading edge payments organization that is well known for its marketing excellence & brand awareness.
- A history of building & leveraging customer segmentation & understanding of customer journeys to increase engagement & business results.
- Deep experience in building & managing a consumer facing loyalty programs.
- A data-driven mindset, with a proven track record of hypothesis-driven testing resulting in increased business performance, with a deep set of best practices at their fingertips.
- Ability work across organizational boundaries to get things done in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude while being hyper-organized & comfortable multi-tasking.
- Innovative problem solver, intensely detail-oriented & results-focused.
- Strong project management skills & the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with many concurrent campaigns.
- Excellent written, presentation, creative, strategic thinking, analytical, & relationship management skills.
- A quantitative, curious intuition coupled with a creative, critical eye.
- Background preferably includes marketing of small business & enterprise-class solutions targeting Finance, Operations & IT professionals such as enterprise software, BPM, or SaaS based-solutions.
- Knowledge of ecommerce operations & payment services strongly desired.
- Ability to understand new product & industry concepts to a point of marketing savvy.
- Campaign & program skills: proven success managing the development & execution of complex sale/enterprise-class B2B marketing & small business marketing programs. Skills include: agency selection & engagement, excellent briefing skills, media selection & purchase, email marketing, webinars, events, web marketing (SEO, SEA) & social media. Experience with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, as well as Salesforce systems required.
- Strong ethic of managing the marketing function to measurable goals & business accountability, including pipeline performance KPIs, attainment of revenue goals/product mix targets, & budget management.
- Demonstrated ability to execute responsibilities with a high degree of integrity & peer respect; a systems thinker; both analytical & creative, excellent communicator visually & verbally. Work product demonstrates attention to detail, sensitivity to design & messaging. Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 20% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.