Purpose is a global home for public mobilization & storytelling on the worlds most pressing issues. We create new campaigning labs & movement organizations, consult with leading organizations, & make technology & content that enables people around the world to build their own power.
Purpose brings together world-class talent across the disciplines of campaigning, political strategy, creative content development & distribution, & data analysis to build ambitious new models for public mobilization & engagement.
Powered by new technologies for participation, our work reframes issues, engages new audiences, shifts public narratives, & ultimately drives targeted action that shifts decision-makers & creates lasting impact.
Join the team that helped make possible THIS, THIS, and THIS.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Human Resources Business Partner will provide professional support for all organizational business initiatives through effective execution of Human Resources programs & practices, as well as staffing/recruiting for all level roles.
This is a permeant position, based in Purpose's London office & working with our EMEA team. This role reports to the Global Head of HR & EDI, based in New York. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate. Purpose UK is shifting to a hybrid working policy for 2022.
- Administers various human resource plans & procedures for all organization employees from a global perspective; assists in the development & implementation of HR policies & procedures from a global perspective; prepares & maintains employee handbooks for all countries in partnership with other HR team members.
- Participates in facilitating department goals, objectives, & systems.
- Assists in benchmarking salaries & managing any future compensation tools.
- Participates in the performance review process along with guidance to all company Leaders.
- Performs benefits administration in all countries including partnering with PEO (US only), including claims resolution & communicating benefits information to employees. Must have global benefits experience.
- Maintains compliance with global, federal, state & local employment & benefits laws & regulations.
- In partnership with the Head of HR, Handles employee relations coaching & counseling.
- Assists in the evaluation of reports, decisions & results of the department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies & procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department & services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records & compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains the upkeep of global company organization charts & the employee directory.
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition Team as needed on filling open positions.
- You will have 6+ years of Human Resources & Recruiting experience performing full-cycle recruiting, handling employee relations matters, knowledge managing human resources policy & compliance, experience in onboarding & offboarding employees, & benchmarking compensation.
- You will support performance management, employee relations interventions, compensation & benefits administration, onboarding, & other Human Resources programs, projects & initiatives.
- Experience managing various projects & working with all levels of employees in multiple countries across EMEA.
- Experience working with a global organization, managing global relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Be a highly visible individual contributor & go-to for employees.
- Experience in Human Resources Operations: always looking at process implementation & improvement to help the business move forward.
- Experience interacting with & influencing decisions of senior stakeholders based upon implications of human resources strategies & programs.
- Comfortable with technology: utilizing & adopting new systems & tools to facilitate work.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up like environment.
Please submit your resume & a cover letter that gives us insight into your passion & qualifications for the role.
Purpose takes on some of the biggest challenges in the world, which affect people of different identities & backgrounds in different ways. We are stronger & most effective with a diverse team leading the charge & are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome the unique contributions that individuals bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity & expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veterans status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation & beliefs.