About the role:
FiscalNote Europe is excited to grow it's management team with the addition of a second Manager to oversee the Policy team. We require curious & creative minds who are looking to take their passions for EU Affairs to the next level. The FiscalNote Europe Senior Policy Advisor is a great opportunity for those looking to expand their management responsibilities & lead a small team.
- Editing the work of Policy Analyst(s) & developing junior talent.
- Management of the work of policy analysts & responsible for their professional development
- Attending & contributing to management meetings on performance of their team, product quality & company direction.
- Leading projects relating to existing or future EU Issue Tracker product features, including maintaining existing policy coverage and/or developing new content verticals.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects or being a Team Lead
- Experience in editing, proofreading and/or publishing
- 1+ year experience in EU policy monitoring or equivalent experience
-Master's in EU Law or EU Affairs/Politics
- A clear ability in conceptual thinking & analytical writing-
Native or equivalent written & spoken English, plus other EU languages-
Experience working in EU institutions is a plus
- Passionate about EU politics & affairs
- Willing to learn both by doing & through formal training
- Enjoy being part of a young, fast paced & dynamic team
- Legally eligible to work in Belgium