In the position of E-Commerce Search Specialist, you will work primarily with Strategy & Account Teams, to manage Search Engine Marketing for campaigns with a focus on E-Commerce. It would be your priority to build, execute & manage these campaigns for specific clients. This role will focus heavily on utilizing Amazon’s search platform & work closely with teams that are working with clients across other aspects of the Amazon environment.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of quick-witted, fast-paced, resourceful, & extremely dedicated coworkers & clients who are all passionate about digital media. The Xaxis work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas & strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Xaxis, & we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis. Opinions & ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses & consumers interact. You must believe as well.
- Research & understand client business models, products & services, verticals, & competition to create & manage campaigns that drive business profitability & growth
- Work very closely with the programmatic trading team to ensure that campaigns are well integrated, & learnings are applied across channels
- Serve as a subject matter expert & assist in the development of search media plans (research, targeting, ad network distribution, keyword building, ad copywriting, etc.)
- Create, implement, track, & analyze paid media campaigns
- Regularly perform quality assurance/optimizations including negative keyword strategy, ad copy testing, keyword expansion, bid & budget management
- Identify & troubleshoot data anomalies & develop other actionable insights
- Regularly Interact with account management team regarding campaign management
- Assist in monthly & quarterly media billing reconciliations
- 3-5 years of hands-on Search experience
- Strong experience building & executing Search Engine Marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of the relationships between keywords, ads, & on-site sales
- An analytical mindset & approach
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- BA or BS degree
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data & proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments & achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, & Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
Xaxis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.