Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Youll be hands-on managing big projects, building a smart passionate team, & diving into loads of data. Our Business Intelligence team is at the center of everything. You love diving into the data, finding insights that drive business performance, & partnering with business & product teams to convert insight into action. Youre organized, methodical, & your friends describe you as insanely productive.
Youre comfortable working with team members from across the company including marketers, product managers, operations, public relations, & the executive team. You have quantitative skills & the ability to not only clearly communicate your findings in presentations but also construct dashboards & visualizations.
What Youll Do
- Work closely with business owners & fully immerse yourself & your team in data, draw insight from analysis, & then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Analytical rigor & strategic thinking are a must. But youll also need to get into the details to drive real, sustainable impact.
- Lead, mentor, & grow talent across our BI & Reporting, & Advanced Analytics teams.
- Support ad hoc data requests through either SQL query or quick report or dashboard & analyze large quantities of data using Python, VBA or R to drive growth strategies based on profitability, market potential & sales trends
- Participate in data governance processes required to ensure data integrity, information optimization, & performance of the data warehouse.
- 10+ years experience leading go-to-market analytics ideally in partnership with Marketing, Sales Ops, Growth, or Product Management teams.
- Strong communication skills. Able to effectively communicate in a clear & concise manner. Experience communicating analyses & fielding questions from executive team members
- Hands on end to end understanding of analytics from descriptive to predictive analytics including Machine Learning across data ingestion, prep, development, & end user adoption.
- Experience with experiment design & A/B testing across multiple KPIs.
- Led geographically diverse high performing teams & centers of excellence in BI & Analytics.
- Structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, & written & verbal communication.
- Experience in growing & mentoring team creating career progression opportunities.
- Strong customer experience orientation with laser focus on user adoption & deployment (beyond the technical maturity of the solution).
- Preferable, experience in process automation.