WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviours & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
Based in the People Team but working closely with the wider business, were looking for a proactive people person, with a delivery mindset to play a key role in the onboarding of new starters & support across related HR & IT tasks.
Working in a cross-functional agile team, youll need to quickly establish relationships with both internal & external stakeholders, agency colleagues across all departments, & our Omnicom IT service partners (Paige). This is a hands-on, fast-paced role requiring; flexibility, decisiveness, teamwork, & excellent communication.
As the first point of contact a positive attitude & a commitment to delivering a great service is important. As is the ability to problem solve, focus on the detail, communicate at all levels, & effectively manage your own time & workload.
- Working with the Talent Advisor & Resource team to issue new joiner paperwork for FTC, permanent & freelance starters. Issuing contracts, security passes & requesting background checks.
- Gather, collate & organize documentation for new joiners personnel records, payroll & HR systems.
- Raising all new starter tickets with our Omnicom shared IT service (Paige), requesting equipment/access & ensuring everythings ready to go on day 1.
- Working closely with the business to anticipate, resolve & action individual new joiner needs, ensuring swift support & a seamless onboarding process.
- Ambassador & escalation point for Paige, building strong cooperative relationships on behalf of the whole agency, with the opportunity to implement new internal processes.
- Act as key contact for the agency on additional equipment requirements (i.e.: WFH set-up).
- Respond to internal & external HR related inquiries or requests & assist wider People team.
- Supporting the People Advisor with reference requests, company reward & wellbeing schemes, organising company value awards, Length of Service, birthday vouchers, etc.
- Working with finance to ensure IT equipment inventory is up to date.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous HR or relevant administration experience desirable. On-the-job HR training will be provided.
- Ability to prioritise & manage conflicting demands & multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; strives to always deliver to deadline.
- Works in a proactive, organised & structured way.
- Good problem solving or diagnostic skills.
- Excellent communication skills, detail orientated & a team player.
- Able to manage sensitive & confidential information professionally.
- Takes responsibility & pride in delivering excellent work in a timely & effective way.
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above & beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer & an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements & needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. Theres no obligation but we welcome conversations & will adapt our processes & roles wherever possible.