Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a leader of Iterables Customer Success team, you will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Success Managers making sure their customers are both happy & increasing their ROI from using the Iterable product. You will build meaningful relationships with both internal stakeholders & the customers executive decision makers.
The role is ideal for an individual with very strong leadership & relationship building skills with the ability to navigate large organizations to identify key areas for retention & growth. Keeping customers happy & productive is core to our mission.
One of our core values is a growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Youll get to:
- Understand how customers are using the product & find ways for them to use it more effectively & increase ROI
- Drive regularly scheduled check-ins, QBRs with customers while monitoring client satisfaction
- Identify new business opportunities & develop strategic initiatives for ensuring customer retention & expansion
- Maintain a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client
- Be on the front lines of solving any issues our customers may face
- Build, manage & motivate a highly effective Customer Success team
- Manage a small portfolio of customers as an individual contributor in addition to your management responsibilities
- Identify, track & report metrics that measure your teams effectiveness at solving customer problems & contributing to the companys mission
- Proactively identify changes we can make to our application to make our customers' lives easier
- Work with Engineering, Product, Marketing & Sales teams to effectively communicate product functionality & messaging to customers & prospects
- You'll have the responsibility of developing a Customer Success strategy which can be scaled for the company's growth
- Responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management & career development of associates
- Create training materials & workshops to facilitate knowledge sharing & best practices
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B customer success role with a fast-paced SaaS startup
- 3+ years of team building & management experience
- Demonstrated history of hiring & managing phenomenal talent
- You are a leader with deep experience in delivering complex solutions at the enterprise level
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity & apply problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Desire to teach new customers about the platform
- Strong ability to understand technical concepts & problem solve
- Very strong empathy for the customer & drive to solve the problems they may face
- Experience with email marketing, push or SMS software
- Fluent in German, Spanish, French or Dutch
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Pension plan
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Weve rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (07/19/2021)