Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Leader to acts as the sales operations leader for our global sales & services business, ensuring sales performance & productivity. This role is responsible for aligning services with sales, supporting sales strategy & related revenue execution, & will be closely aligned with global sales, solutions engineering, services, & finance leadership.
- Provide recommendations to be taken based on strategic objectives, bookings forecast, or performance metrics, attend sales & professional services leadership meetings as required, & act as proxy when CRO is out of the office for leading regular meetings
- Provide input & recommendations on sales model enhancements (e.g., compensation plan design changes, new/refined roles) & quota design for the global organization
- Liaise between services & sales to drive services sales, identify gaps & areas of improvement, & lead implementation & change management to improve services inclusion.
- Administer, manage & report on bookings forecasting using automation/forecasting tools; drive adoption of forecasting tools & dashboards
- Drive specific actions in partnership with services leadership that drive sales activities, consistent with predefined success criteria; track & report on these activities on a periodic basis
- Review the weekly forecast & metric reports, & provide analysis & recommendations for action
- Collaborate with CRO to setup, maintain, & modify sales territories & assist with comprehensive analysis of territory alignment & optimization decisions
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount & sales plan
- Assist with the communication of important information to sales & services teams during staff meetings, over the phone, & in person
- Be integral to the change management process ensuring adoption of new processes & tools through performance measures
- Intermittently shadow calls & attend sales calls to ensure quality of services team execution first hand & recommend enhancements & training opportunities
- Assist in the structuring, approval, & closure of complex deals collaborating with legal, finance, & customer operations
- 5+ years of experience in sales, sales operations or business operations, using Salesforce.com
- Experience working within a VC-backed start-up
- Enterprise software & services sales experience preferred
- Ability to build credibility, trust, & rapport with stakeholders at all levels, both within & outside of the organization.
- A forward thinker who takes the initiative & identifies gaps in workflows & makes recommendations.
- Business-focused: always looking to maximize benefits for the business & minimize downside risk.
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Good understanding of the enterprise sales process
- Exceptions communication & system skills
- Highly Technical. You have superior analytical skills & advanced MS Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.