egis Living of Redmond, a small assisted living & memory care community, is committed to attracting the very best employees. By best we mean the most caring & compassionate; the most professional & attentive; the most responsive to our residents' needs; & the most universally committed to making a difference in every community we serve. Come create fresh meals using your creativity & culinary talents & lead your team to success!
We are located on the beautiful Sammamish River Trail in Downtown Redmond:7480 West Lake Sammamish Pkwy NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Ability to operate a fun & professional department that reflects excellence & above the line creative environment
- Visible, proactive leadership in creating & maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction relating to food service
- Responsible for working with other departments to provide specialty food offerings & services for special events
- Responsible for developing menu cycles compliant with dietary criteria as required by local regulations. Prepare food & guaranteeing food quality, appearance & presentation standards
- Assist Marketing Director by showcasing culinary services in the community to prospective residents, families, & vendors
- Provide weekly & quarterly communications/reports to General Manager regarding staffing, culinary budget, operational issues, & vendor relations
- Foster a strong, cohesive team environment that builds confidence & strong morale among staff & high retention
Check out this video to see what makes Aegis so special!
What youll need to rock this job:
- Experience as a chef & culinary manager required.
- Knowledge in all areas of menu planning, food preparation, & production
- Experience working on cruise ships, country club and/ or batch cooking a plus.
- Knowledge in all areas of local health department, OSHA, & other regulatory agencies
- Knowledge of management finance
- Knowledge of computers & software applications including Word & Excel
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program.
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Apply now by responding to this email with your resume & contact information or call Ashley at 425-449-4982