At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 13 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Reporting into the Global Director Talent Acquisition.
- Lead, & manage & mentor a team of recruiters who are responsible for high-volume, high-speed hiring goals.
- Personally carry a reduced requisition load, leading your team by example, demonstrating how all HelloFresh best practices can be applied to achieve successful results.
- Maintain standardized full-cycle recruiting processes & tools to ensure a seamless & positive candidate experience.
- Evaluate recruiting efforts to continually champion streamlined practices or identify opportunities to improve the process, speed, & quality of talent brought into the organization.
- Track team performance using data & analytics to ensure the success of the Talent Acquisition team against OKRs & KPIs.
- Use data to provide meaningful insights for your team & stakeholders.
- Participate in the creation & implementation of hiring plans in accordance with the workforce plan & with the best efficiency for cost-per-hire.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to reinforce & improve the recruitment process; provide ongoing coaching & development.
- Collaborate with TA peers & Director to continue developing our Talent Acquisition strategy to support our business needs & contribute to the overall talent strategy
- Partner with the business & people team regarding talent assessment, development & succession planning.
- Managing our external partnerships with colleges, job boards & HR software vendors
- Assist with the preparation of our annual recruitment budget.
- Build talent pipelines for current & future TA job openings.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Who were looking for
- 8+ years experience as Talent Acquisition professional recruiting for high-change, high-growth companies.
- 2+ years leading & coaching recruiters.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
- Proven experience in working with different ATS, GreenHouse is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills & collaborative work style with the ability to build relationships with leaders & stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Ability to be both hands-on & strategic: willing to take on recruitment activities, while also being able to delegate to & provide direction to a small team.
- Proven track record in creating & executing volume recruitment strategies as well as targeted recruitment campaigns.
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin & visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse & vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series & knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.