Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Sourcing Team
Our Sourcing Strategists focus on finding & engaging qualified passive talent who don't yet know how much they want to work at SurveyMonkey! We are part Internet Researchers, part Brand Ambassadors, & 100% team players.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Sourcing Strategist with expertise in hiring sales professionals or other high-volume professionals (such as nursing, quality assurance, or customer experience) to help us continue finding great talent. Reporting to the Lead Sales Sourcer, you will help find a diverse mix of prospective candidates to consider for our open roles. As an expert in search techniques & candidate engagement, you will partner with hiring managers & recruiters to focus on building pipelines for our teams. You will identify, engage, screen, & cultivate talent while always communicating with recruiters & hiring managers about the knowledge you gain & feedback you receive during the search. At all times, you will further our core values & stay true to our commitment to diversity.
- Work with our recruiting team & hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies, candidate pipelines, & passive talent pools to meet quarterly hiring goals
- Establish processes to organize a volume of candidates moving through your pipeline & the interview process
- Use multiple recruiting sources & internet sourcing techniques to identify candidates
- Engage candidates over the phone & video conference
- Work with other teams while handling multiple requirements, reviewing candidate profiles & updating candidate pipeline progress our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Maintain a high-pace of activity
- It is critical that the incoming sourcer have a background in either 1.) Sales recruiting or 2.) High-volume sourcing such as nursing, QA, Customer Experience, or other high-volume roles
- Three or more years of passive candidate sourcing experience
- Knowledge of recruiting cycles, processes, opportunities & pitfalls
- Experience with Boolean, LinkedIn, & other sources
- Practiced screening capabilities
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.