At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
The Revenue team of Lyft Business is focused on helping companies move the people they care about most. We work with companies to move their employees, patients, students & customers in a whole new way. We offer travel, commute, courtesy & event ride solutions that provide customers with the tools they need to reduce cost, save time & streamline their transportation programs. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service, while ensuring great experiences for our passengers. Our work is challenging & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As a Field Account Executive, youll help our future customers understand the power of Lyft Mobility Solutions. Youll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify the transportation needs of their clients. Were looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people get around. Were building the next great transportation platform, & we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Establish executive relationships within Enterprise customers & connect Lyft value to executive initiatives
- Build & manage a sales pipeline by establishing strong client relationships from initial contact to point of sale
- Maintain appropriate activity levels to meet weekly appointment/sales objectives
- Achieve monthly & quarterly revenue goals
- Conduct thorough discovery to understand current environments, requirements, decision making processes, & timeframes
- Accurately forecast monthly revenue, manage & update opportunities in CRM, & build pipeline in assigned territory
- Consistently close net new accounts & find new revenue streams within existing clients
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Fluent in email campaign management
- Proven track record exceeding revenue targets & goals
- Team-oriented mindset & ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- High levels of sales persistence & work ethic
- Ability to understand & absorb new information quickly
- Comfortable with active change in a start-up environment
- Commitment to execute upon initiatives & gets things done
- Experience at Internet, SaaS, AdTech startups is a major plus
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.