Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment - apply now!
As a Pre-sales Solutions Consultant you will be responsible for providing pre-sales technical / functional support to prospective clients & customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. You provide direction & specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. You develop & deliver high quality Qualtrics presentations & product demonstrations, present & articulate advanced product features & benefits & product future direction & overall Qualtrics solutions. You design, validate, & present Qualtrics software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, & 3rd party complimentary products. You easily articulate Qualtrics product's strengths, relative to competitors.
The Asia Pacific Sales team is an exciting area of growth & investment for Qualtrics. There is a huge opportunity to make a big impact as we partner with SAP to build an incredible customer base in South Korea. As one of the first on the ground, you may assist with all facets of technical requirements including but not limited to interfacing between clients & each of implementation, support & customer success. You may also take on a variety of responsibilities ranging from pre to post sales as well as hybrid roles as the local operation is stood up including technical consulting/solution architecture, implementation & client success.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical & product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, & ongoing sales consultation
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, expanding usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop & maintain training materials, & deliver training to improve product knowledge & demo abilities of both inside & enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products & how to technically sell against them
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing & Engineering during the development, launch & continuing refinement of existing & new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests & frame product issues for discussion & resolution with Product & Engineering teams
- Communicate effectively with engineers & other key personnel. Describe problems succinctly to enable issue management
- Become an authority in Qualtrics Research Suite & other Qualtrics products
- Develop/maintain technical & business knowledge of industry directions & trends
- At least 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, Pre-Sales or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- Comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, & technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) & inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain & resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Ability to see & present 'the big picture', architect solutions to solve customer problems, & business challenges
- Strong customer facing & relationship building skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal & written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, & closing techniques.
- Possess "best of breed" functional sales experience that could be applied across an entire sales area in general or specific functional categories
- Demonstrated strong leadership & ability to lead encouraging both individual & team accomplishments
- You are prepared to learn new technologies & are able to pivot to other system related tasks if & when needed. We wear lots of hats here at Qualtrics!
- Bachelor's degree
- Full professional proficiency in English & Korean languages, both written & verbal
- Previous Sales/Solution Engineering experience
- Previous experience in survey/data collection or market research software & systems, including pre or post-Sales support
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.