At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Were expanding our Global Finance Operations team & looking for a Revenue Manager with a passion for teamwork & cross-functional collaboration to help us oversee & manage our revenue programs. Youll get the opportunity to make an impact & create a scale for a growing Finance organization.
As a Revenue Manager, youll have a comprehensive understanding of all activities associated with a hyper-growth SaaS business. Youre an innovator with a drive to build effective & scalable processes within a complex & global organization ecosystem. Youre able to effectively communicate across all levels of management, functions, & geographies. You are confident & with a proven track record that demonstrates a strong sense of business acumen, good judgment, & influence.
Our Revenue Management team will collaborate with Accounting, Revenue Operations, & others in the organization to guide complex sales transactions to enable revenue recognition as soon as possible while remaining fully GAAP compliant. This team develops comprehensive & robust revenue recognition policies & internal controls that are enforceable & can be maintained across the business.
As a Revenue Manager, youll get to:
- Maintain & enforce Branchs Revenue Policy
- Perform routine calculations & analysis of SSP, variable considerations, & rebates/discounts, among others
- Research & document accounting conclusions in audit memos
- Support Branchs Accounting team with month-end close activities
- Evaluate non-standard commercial agreements for revenue implications & guide deal structuring to ensure proper revenue recognition
- Provide revenue recognition guidance & training to cross-functional organizations
- Maintain proper documentation & serve as the primary point of contact for external auditors for all things revenue recognition
- Improve processes & systems impacting O2Cs day to day activities
- Help prepare financial reports as needed
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Finance/Accounting required; MBA or CPA preferred
- 5+ Years of SaaS technical revenue recognition experience (GAAP, ASC 606, IFRS 15)
- Strong understanding & knowledge of SOX compliance/standards
- Experience working with price concessions, bundling, & discount options
- Proven experience reviewing commercial agreements/sales orders
- Strong attention to detail & ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience in the preparation of financial reports
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, & communication skills
- High levels of responsiveness & organizational skills
- Flexibility with working hours given the global coverage of this role
- Ability to adapt & excel in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds & age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!