The Senior Creative Producer reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for producing work for the specialized Campaign Creative team, which focuses very deeply on Social & Digital campaign work. High-level responsibilities include Digital, Social & Film Production across a varied number of assets. A successful Senior Creative Producer will have a varied Production background & an interest in current & future technologies. Using this knowledge, the Senior Creative Producer will ensure all Digital & Social projects coming out of this team are delivered to an exceptional standard, on time & on budget.
- Oversight of all production within the Campaign Creative team
- Forecast upcoming projects & budgets, reporting in to Senior Director of Creative Operations
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management & beyond
- Close vendor contacts & relationships, to find the best production partners for all different types of production jobs
- Excellent creative eye & understanding & respect of the creative process
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Work with Senior Project Manager to ensure projects are scoped & defined clearly, with agreed upon timing & budget
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, all at different stages of the production process
- A clear understanding of existing technologies, & an interest in looking into new & formulating ways of working or developing projects
- Celebrate wins & be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 6 Years of Production experience, with background in film/content & digital
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experienced leadership skills, ideally having managed an Associate or Junior Producer prior
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic & creative standpoint
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, & the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Senior Director of Creative Operations
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.