FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favourite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our Roster has a spot with your name on it
The goal of the Technical Delivery organisation is to own the delivery of critical technical programs that improve the state of our stack & the lives of our engineers. We are not simply facilitators. We bring our technical depth to bear, helping to define complex architecture across multiple verticals, leading technical trade-off discussions, owning the schedule, milestones, & risks for our program, & being the single accountable owner for its successful delivery.
In this role, you will be a leader in the Engineering organisation & the owner of a complex technology program. Your focus will be successfully delivering improvements to an existing technology platform or working to achieve a defined programs goals, working within an Engineering vertical across multiple teams. You will work independently, seeking guidance as needed, to successfully deliver a complex program. To be successful, youll need to understand not only the consequences of technology decisions but the larger business context. You will be a subject matter expert for this program, partnering with product, commercial, & engineering to ensure we balance customer experience (quality, depth of features, etc.) with speed of delivery. Youll work diligently to meet timelines, mitigate risks, & use data to drive your decisions. Youll make sure you get the right input from Sr. Engineers to make the right decisions.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Own the delivery of a technical program with significant impact across the entire engineering organization
Demonstrate intense ownership for your program, stepping in to own & resolve issues/risks before they impact the program
Provide visibility into the status of the program catered to multiple audiences, both with human perspective & using data
Use your engineering know how, working with Sr. Engineers to identify architectural weakness & pressure-test designs
Serve as a subject matter expert & single point of contact for the program. Grow into your role & be willing to learn
Negotiate for resources & priorities using data & your referent authority
Escalate when necessary appropriately
Balance trade-off decisions between short-term & long-term needs
Actively mentor other TPMs & engineers
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Strong Technical Program Management or Software Engineering Management experience
- Proven track record of ownership & driving/delivering large cross cutting Programs.
- Experience driving out highly complex cross-cutting technology programs that impact multiple organisations
- Demonstrated experience force multiplying across organisations
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Strong engineering ethos. You can independently design complex distributed systems
- Experience in the engineering field with an understanding of how to leverage processes to deliver more effectively - Desirable but not essential.
- Ability to understand & influence architectural concepts such as scaling, robustness, etc.
- Previous TPM experience working with multiple teams in a scaled organisation or similar Program Management experience with engineering teams
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build exciting products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.