Pelotons Supply Chain organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role to support the supply chain teams as we continue to grow & drive transformation across Supply chain processes & programs.
You will be part of the Integrated Supply Chain development team, playing a key role in deciding Pelotons future investments & ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows & expands in new marketplaces & broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning & execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
his role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving organization driving growth capabilities for Peloton, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global & local Finance, Supply Chain, & Field Ops communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements & quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core inventory processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered & recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify & escalate potential project risks & delays to management
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical staff & business users
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies & their impact to other projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field or Work Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication & provide support to both the business & technology team members in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, & the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & off the shelf software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Pelotons current software packages in supply chain include: E2Open, FlexPort, Netsuite, Excel, Zendesk, Dell Boomi
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint, & Google
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, Lucid Chart is a plus
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
Global Experience Travel Requirements
- Prior global experience would be beneficial (EU)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.