Poppin is looking for a Channel Manager, Architecture & Design to join our team in New York. As a Channel Manager, A&D, you will be responsible for managing, developing, & growing relationships & salesto architects & designers, while working closely with our Account Executives to maximize sales potential. This individual is the front-line resource for evangelizing & upholding the Poppin brand with the A&D community.
- Develop & nurture relationships at all levels within A&D accounts including: Principals, Business Development, Studio Heads, Design Directors, Designers, Project Managers & Resource Librarians
- Become part of the A&D community through educational library updates, lunch & learns, showroom presentations, relationship building lunches, dinners & attendance in other relevant A&D related networking activities
- Identify target A&D accounts within assigned territory
- Prospect within assigned A&D accounts to find new opportunities
- Interface with key furniture dealers within an assigned territory
- Manage project selling process as it relates to specific opportunities in assigned accounts; Identify players; proactively communicate with the Account Executives
- Understand all upcoming projects assigned A&D accounts are working on & how Poppin could add value
- Develop A&D generated sales on an annual basis
- Educate the A&D community about Poppins product line & differentiated sales process (no need for a dealer)
- Follow-up on new leads & referrals from the sales development & account executive teams
- Insure data integrity when creating records for contacts at A&D firms in our CRM
- Vet new opportunities from A&D accounts & partner with the appropriate account executive to close new business
- Thoroughly learn about Poppins products, mission, & business model
- Become a subject matter expert in Poppins proprietary & third party furniture lines
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in or selling to the A&D community with at least 3 years experience furniture sales
- A minimum of a bachelors degree required
- Excellent presentation & public speaking skills, especially to groups
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong time management & prioritization skills
- Understanding of the A&D community
- Ability to create strong, long lasting relationships
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high energy, activity-driven sales environment
- Embody the Poppin brand & core values with customers & coworkers
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.