Location - Philadelphia, PA or Atlanta, GA
Our Manager, Insights & Analytics will be responsible for leading a team of Digital Analysts & Associate Digital Analysts as well as working with internal & external client teams as well as helping the VP create direction & forward momentum for the department. The Manager will lead strategy discussions & projects related to reporting, advanced insights, incrementality & testing, as well as attribution, & audience management.
- Be a source of knowledge & expert on analytics tools & offerings including keeping up to date with industry trends, services & technologies.
- Deliver insights & provide actionable recommendations based on reported results, benchmarks, discovered patterns, & all necessary context.
- Work with other divisions to assist in strategy & prioritization of analytics services, both on an individual accounts & holistic strategies.
- Assist business development team by joining pitches & helping create presentations for both existing & prospective clients. Educate sales & leadership on Analytics services as needed.
- Join client calls & emails to manage Analytics engagement for top tier clients.
- Train analysts on analytics tools & offerings.
- Lead periodic trainings & discussions around common client requests, & relevant new tools & technologies.
- Manage prioritization of clients based on needs & strategic importance to the company. Delegate client work throughout analyst team.
- Develop standardized processes & collateral to help streamline requests & new client work.
- Grow & manage analysts team for all functions above & help advance their skills & careers.
- Validate that deliverables (e.g., reports, dashboards, analysis) continue to deliver business value by working with stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Customer Focus- Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Business Acumen-Knows how businesses work, knowledgeable in current/future policies, practices, trends, technology, etc.
- Directing Others - Strong ability to establish clear directions, sets stretching objectives, brings out the best in people, clear communicator
- Intellectual Horsepower- Is bright & intelligent; deals with concepts & complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, & agile
- Learning on the Fly- Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions
- Organizational Agility - Knowledgeable about how organizations work, knows how to get things done through different channels
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- 6+ years of digital marketing, web, or customer analytics experience across channels
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels & how they work together (SEM, SEO, CRO, Social, Shopping, Display, etc.)
- Experience across various verticals including e-commerce & lead generation
- Strong analytical skills, proficient with Microsoft Excel, Tableau Software & data analysis
- Experience working with & utilizing Google Analytics & attribution solutions
- Effective time management & project management skills
- Up to 10-15% travel to Tinuiti offices, client meetings, etc.
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.