WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is looking for an experienced enterprise software leader to join the team as their new Vice President of Product Marketing & lead a talented, sizable product marketing team with responsibility across several areas including positioning & messaging of our products & services, new product & service launches, empowering our go-to-market teams with relevant content & resources, pricing & packaging, competitive intelligence, analyst relations, & industries marketing.
You'll work cross-functionally across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Finance & other functions to develop & execute strategies that tell the story of our offerings & the value they add throughout Braze & to the broader market, including prospective & current customers, partners, analysts, & investors. The impact & outcome of your work will support Braze in achieving its revenue & market leadership goals.
We're looking for a seasoned SaaS product marketer & people leader who is a world-class problem solver, driven to succeed, & has the ability to inspire others to achieve a shared vision.
WHO YOU ARE
- 15+ years of work experience, including 5+ years of experience in product marketing leadership at high-growth SaaS companies & a proven track record of effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Management consulting experience preferred. Marketing software experience preferred.
- Highly effective & compassionate people leader who articulates a clear, shared vision & inspires others to achieve it.
- Strong analytical skills & desire to utilize a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Proven ability to influence senior executives.
- Proven ability to build trust & mutual respect across functions & across all levels of the organization.
- Great communication & presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple & easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong track record of thriving in an energetic, fast-moving environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.