Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Lead who will own HubSpot & marketing analytics. This position will report to the Director, Marketing Services & our ideal candidate will have experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, & strong data analysis skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Marketing Operations Lead)
- Hands-on operational experience with HubSpot & Salesforce.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Sales Ops on lead management & routing to Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Building strategic campaigns (drip, email, etc.) & programs in HubSpot & Salesforce.
- Lead data management & hygiene - list scrub, upload, basic cleanse & management, unsubscribes/opt-outs, list imports
- Build program assets - email & landing pages
- Lead scoring validation & optimization
- List Management data base segmentation.
- Provide recommendations for improving program & campaign performance based on data analysis
- Reporting & Analytics
- Campaign attribution reporting
- Pipeline & revenue reporting
- Funnel conversion rates
- Creating & preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports & dashboards
Competencies (Marketing Operations Lead)
- Basic understanding of HTML - for emails, landing pages
- A/B testing landing pages, emails, & all lead generation channels for full demand generation optimization
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Detailed oriented
- Good follow-through on commitments & project oversight skills
- Ability to go above & beyond
Education & / or Experience (Marketing Operations Lead)
- BA/BS required
- Must have HubSpot experience, HubSpot Certified (preferred)
- 3 years of marketing operations & reporting experience
- Salesforce.com experience
- Lead generation campaign/program experience
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly & annual company outings
- Apple equipment