What is an Alfred?
As an Alfred Home Manager, you are the heart of our service & the center of our business. Your mission: to care for your clients by delivering intuitive hospitality to their homes each week. Both a problem solver & a caretaker, you will become a trusted member of the household.
About Our Company
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: their home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its both easy & OK to ask for help in managing our busy lives.
We believe in corporate responsibility, which means that we truly consider the second & third order consequences of our actions. Even if it takes longer, we always do the right thing.
As an Alfred Home Manager, you will get to know your clients, anticipating their needs in order to make their lives better.
As an Alfred Home Manager, you can also think of yourself as:
- A Hands-On Hospitality Professional: Visiting many clients homes per day in order to:
- Take care of common errands, such as picking up / dropping off dry cleaning, collecting prescriptions, & buying groceries
- Handle special requests on demand, such as picking up your clients favorite bottle of wine or expertly arranging flowers in a vase
- Complete our signature twenty-minute Tidy-Up, similar to hotel-style turndown services: wiping down counters, organizing living space, making beds, doing light dishes, taking out trash & recycling, & more
- Assist with logistics & quality assurance for in-home services provided by other vendors
- Leave a handwritten note as a personal touch to inform the client what you were able to help them with this week & to suggest what they need next time
- A Relationship Manager: Connecting the dots between vendors, clients, building partners, & teammates
- A Brand Ambassador: Meeting new clients in your assigned residential building to articulate the Alfred service
- An Anticipatory Sales Leader: Helping clients understand what they need through a deep understanding of their likes, dislikes, & routines.
Alfred Home Managers spend a significant portion of their work time in clients residences. Alfred Home Managers can expect to work in a variety of home settings that reflect the lifestyle choices of Hello Alfred clients, including settings with pets. Alfred Home Managers must travel in & around the communities in which clients live in a variety of weather conditions. Alfred Home Managers must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Why Join Hello Alfred?
We reward our exceptional Alfreds for the hard work they do every day:
- Good compensation Alfreds are offered competitive hourly rates, potential to earn gratuity, & are eligible for performance-based raises
- Hourly full-time work - We pay hourly & offer a full-time schedule, & allow you to complete the days tasks in your own priority order
- Benefits we offer generous medical, dental & vision coverage & a 401K plan; we also provide a stipend to cover cell phone use & reimbursement for travel (depending on market)
- Career paths opportunities to transition into Business Operations, Training & General Management
- Industry-leading training certifying you for success at Hello Alfred & the broader hospitality industry
- Team you will get to work alongside a team of passionate, energetic people who are designing the future of hospitality
What You are Like
- Extremely trustworthy
- Genuinely caring about a job done well
- Detail-oriented & anticipatory in serving of your clients
- Consistently improving yourself & the way things are done
- Self-motivated & operating with a no job too small mentality
- Personable during all face to face interactions
- Adaptable when things go wrong, considering it a fun challenge to solve
- Able to make sound decisions on behalf of our clients & also know when to stop & ask for help
- Able to prioritize & multitask
What Else Youll Need
- Comfort using a smartphone to manage your tasks & communicate
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, maneuver in small spaces, bend, & grip with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Comfort & ability to work in homes with pets, including dogs & cats
- Be at least 21 years old
- A valid drivers license & vehicle to use during work
- Auto insurance meeting or exceeding the state minimum