Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size communitys full range of style needs. Were applying the best of data & technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too longfrom developing the shopping experiences shes always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
Youre a seasoned, data-driven growth marketer with experience managing a large budget across a range of channels & tactics. You have a deep understanding of performance levers across multiple digital channels with the proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses & execute rapid test & learn strategies. Youre extremely execution oriented with an eye for detail but excited about driving innovation & testing new strategies & channels.
- Plan, execute & lead paid campaigns across paid channels, including SEM, Paid Social, Display, etc.
- Understand & analyze KPI trends to drive optimization across the digital product funnel
- Understand the drivers of customer LTV performance & incorporate that understanding into campaign messages & targeting.
- Deep expertise of ad & reporting platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Heap, Google Analytics, & the ability to translate data into actionable learnings & optimizations
- Collaborate with operating teams to forecast & plan company revenue growth
- Manage & optimize weekly, monthly & quarterly marketing spend allocation, spend accuracy & forecasting.
- Effectively manage & grow a team of in house marketers & external agencies to drive overall performance.
- Constantly generate ideas & hypotheses to initiate & carry out iterative tests & leverage learnings across multiple channels.
- Maximize impact via ruthless prioritization of competing initiatives
- Consistently explore new opportunities for innovation & testing via emerging tech & proactively deliver recommendations to ensure Dia Growth engine is cutting edge.
- Work with finance/payables to ensure budget(s) are aligned & invoices properly accrued
- Have at least 5 years experience in a performance marketing role, including at least 3 years in an e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, or subscription role.
- Have ands-on campaign management experience.
- Are highly analytical & ridiculously data driven with a competitive side.
- Can operate outside of spreadsheets & see the big picture.
- Have a deep understanding & experience with multiple attribution models with proven ability to refine & adjust attribution methodology.
- Have strong capabilities around understanding CPA, Attribution, Cohort analysis, & LTV
- Have proven experience working directly with product & data teams to articulate growth infrastructure needs & manage to outcomes through a balance of in-house development & external partnerships.
- Are an effective & concise communicator
- Are a creative problem solver
- Embody Dias core values & company mission
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three yearsthey are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy & accountabilityyour contributions make a bigdifference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitementwe are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each others individuality & unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise & delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy & health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity & initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours & a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo & West Village)