New York, NY
iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
We are looking for a receptionist who will be the face of our New York, NY office, providing clients & other visitors with their first impression of iCapital, as well as a friendly face upon each visit. This role will report into our Vice President of Facilities/Administration.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain security by following procedures.
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing mail & assure deliveries are placed in correct location.
- Maintain the office supply closet.
- Preserve a safe & clean reception area & conference rooms.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing all related projects as requested.
- Aid in scheduling candidate interviews & in person coordination.
- Help the Facilities & Admin team with catering & other events.
- Commit to a 9am-6pm, in office schedule, Monday-Friday. At times you may need to stay late or come in early
- Present a professional appearance
- Personable & able to communicate across all levels of an organization
- High energy & passionate
- Have a can do attitude, are hands-on, & have a solid work ethic
- Organized & detail-oriented, problem solver, with the ability to see the big picture
- Quick learner, high level of integrity, & self-confident
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; & generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time & parental leave.
As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in the New York, NY office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.