Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Reporting to our Chief Financial Officer, the Director, FP&A will collaborate directly with heads of each operating unit, projecting & analyzing all facets of Aetion revenue & expense, with the objective to improve accuracy of projections, increase transparency throughout the organization, & inform product planning & corporate development initiatives. This dynamic & highly motivated Director will be responsible for creating & interpreting complex financial models that are critical to Aetions operations.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the strategic financial direction of the company
- Directing & coordinating financial planning & budget management functions
- Tracking & analyzing monthly, quarterly & yearly forecasting & financial reporting
- Providing detailed reporting analytics, emphasizing actual performance vs budget forecasts
- Establishing consistent & standardized financial assessment & trend analysis of the company's operations
- Preparing & presenting financial performance metrics to executive management
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of prior related experience
- Experience building complex operating model & dashboards to drive investment & operating decisions
- Perform due diligence & execution for M&A & financing transactions
- Prepares material for board of directors, c-suite, & investor relation activities
- Prepared financial reporting analysis shared on a company-wide basis & led budget meetings with all team leads
- Managed financial budgeting process
- Built, managed & updated all financial models
- Built from scratch new templates to effectively compare forecasts to actuals of revenues & costs
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau, STATA
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.