WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
The Building Technology teams mission is to Empower WeWork & its Members with world class technology infrastructure, support & services. We are building best in class systems to deliver technology infrastructure & IT services to our Members in an automated, elastic, & easy-to-consume way. The technology we build & manage has allowed WeWork to scale to 300+ buildings in 20+ countries & continues to be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow. Ultimately our goal is to make technology as frictionless as possible for our Members so that they can focus on creating their lifes work.
In this role, you will contribute to the mission of delivering IT-as-a-Service & Infrastructure-as-a-Service products at scale. You'll drive product strategy & partner closely with cross-functional teams to define & deliver on the next phase of dynamic infrastructure & cloud services. You will develop product solutions, M&A, Go-to-Market, & significant business relationships to execute on the huge market potential & benefits possible from applying WeWorks technologies in the enterprise market.
- Develop & champion a product vision, product strategy & product roadmap for delivering IT-as-a-Service & Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- Partner with our talented team to build & grow a team of strong product managers in their role as product owners
- Guide products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting & tailoring our solutions to all the markets where WeWork does business.
- Be a key contributor to overall Building Technology strategy & plan, partnering with product & engineering leaders & architects on the technology roadmap
- Experience leading a 5-15 person product team; growing to 25+ team members
- Deep experience with Internet-scale Infrastructure & Application platforms
- Consistent record of success with a hyper-growth Internet Infrastructure or software company
- Ability to understand & take on complex business problems, using your analytical skills to dive deep & create effective strategies
- Deep experience navigating a fast-moving organization with dozens of co-related stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.