HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
What Youll Do Here
Help us spread the good word about HomeLight & HomeLight content. Youll build unbreakable bonds with journalists, bloggers, media personalities, & influencers. Rub elbows with real estates finest & contribute topic ideas, trends, & competitive research to our editorial team. Youll build an army of contractors to support your campaigns, email thousands of websites, & land hundreds of links each month. Your work will impact the core business, drive SEO performance, & help build our brand.
- Scour the internet for new & interesting opportunities to promote HomeLight.
- Gather contacts & network with thousands of bloggers, businesses, & press.
- Pitch stories to journalists, bloggers, & online influencers.
- Develop relationships with media personalities, influencers, & business partners.
- Manage a team of contractors & virtual assistants.
- Support PR & editorial staff with story production, formatting & layout.
- Assist with social media content scheduling & production.
- A knack for talking to people, especially on the internet.
- Talent for crafting a sales pitch that closes deals.
- An eye for good stories & the know-how to sell them.
- Tenacious research, project management, & communication skills.
- A keen understanding of psychology & what truly motivates people to act.
- Excel skills & experience with email management.
- A Four-Year College Degree - Journalism, PR, or Marketing a plus.