Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics & the first company tocommercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate & precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, & develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, & our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development & improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish, & new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies, working as a team to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
Purchase Order Processing
- Review the accuracy of all purchase orders to ensure proper reporting & posting of transactions.
- Weekly, reconcile all open purchase orders to ensure timely receipt of bills and/or determine period end accruals.
- Assist departments in the reconciliation of purchase orders.
Accounts Payable Processing
- Perform day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that expenses are maintained in an effective, up to date & accurate manner.
- Enter bills, ensure 3-way match is completed & interact with internal departments to follow-up on vendor invoices & discrepancies.
- Ensure proper supporting documentation is provided before receiving and/or billing against purchase orders.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements & research & correct discrepancies.
- Send bills out for approval & follow-up with requester as needed until approval is obtained.
- Weekly, process check runs including the preparation of ACH & wire forms with accurate banking information.
- Set up & maintain master vendor accounts with all required information & manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare the annual filing of Form 1099 for vendors.
- Responsible for processing employee T&E in accordance with company guidelines.
- Prepare monthly reports including credit card, fixed asset & accounts payable reconciliations.
- Participate in the external audit process, specific focus on collecting key financial & accounting data.
- Support management in completing special projects & other tasks as assigned.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements or automation.
- Support general accounting functions, including accruals, prepaid expenses & other period-end close work.
- Maintain files & documentation thoroughly & accurately, in accordance with company policy & accepted accounting practices.
- BS/BA degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ Years of experience with full cycle AP in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & take ownership of work product. Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-growing environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Possess a tech-savvy mindset while being open to continuous learning & process improvement.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team & take on new tasks with various levels of difficulty in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups & pivot tables.
- Minimum 4 years utilizing a medium or large ERP system, NetSuite, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
Essential Skills & Abilities
- A solutions-oriented team player who enjoys a dynamic work environment
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear & concise manner
- Ability to effectively work with all levels & cross-functionally within the company including Legal, Clinical Development & Supply Chain
- Strong organizational skills & ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a sharp focus on details
- Maintain a helpful & positive attitude during periods of high volume.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies up to 20 lbs & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/