We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: We want to change the way people eat. Forever. Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage & of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking & we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you who love progress & good food just as much as we do.
As Head of Talent Acquisition DACH (f/m/d) you will take a leading role within the DACH People Team. You will build & lead a professional, operational Talent Acquisition team in our production sites & further develop the existing Talent Acquisition DACH team in Berlin. You will be the contact person for your team members for all strategic talent topics & operational processes & support them in their professional & personal development. Our People Director is your sparring partner in setting up the future talent strategy for DACH & together you will contribute to the growth of our the talent community as well as to our joint HelloFresh success, so that we continue to be one of the most attractive employers, because - we are a team & always hungry for more!
Your area of responsibility
- You have the technical & disciplinary leadership responsibility for the entire Talent Acquisition team in the DACH region.
- You develop conceptually suitable talent acquisition measures especially for all operational roles in the Supply Chain (Production & Logistics) domains. In doing so, you bring in new technical insights to deal with the high hiring volume as efficiently as possible
- You proactively & regularly identify future hiring needs in the DACH region & accordingly plan measures for their successful fulfilment in cooperation with all respective department heads
- You are responsible for the evaluation, further development & optimization of sourcing activities, the selection & interview process based on the existing talent acquisition data in Greenhouse
- You are responsible for maintaining the high quality standards of the talent acquisition processes in the DACH teams
- You promote diversity & inclusion along the entire hiring process
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of the overall candidate experience
- You build a solid talent pool of potential candidates for future needs
- You organize talent events to establish a strong employer brand
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, (business) psychology, law or similar related studies
- You already have 6-7 years of professional experience in leading an operational talent acquisition team, ideally in a dynamic & modern manufacturing or logistics company
- You have many years of solid experience in high-volume recruiting, especially in filling operational roles, temporary specialists vacancies in the production environment
- You are passionate about strategic recruiting topics such as employer brand, talent networks & talent community & are interested in the latest trends in these areas
- You have already gained experience in building a talent pool
- You are experienced in using the common G-Drive apps & MS-Office applications & ideally have profound knowledge of relevant ATS systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Personio, HeavenHR)
- You have a sound knowledge of employment law & sourcing strategies
- You convince with your strong team orientation & excellent organizational skills
- You are a strong communicator & have fluent written & spoken German & English skills
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to have an impact shaping the future set-up of the HelloFresh DACH team
- You will be learning from a direct exchange with People & Talent experts & therefore in a position to continuously develop yourself further
- An attractive & competitive remuneration package with plenty of room for personal growth
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training & team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box & HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga & discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours & sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties & Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates & documents for residence & work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities & perspectives of each team member & support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance & requirements of the company & is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee & our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!