Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Zola is seeking an experienced Office Coordinator / Executive Assistant to oversee the daily operations of our NYC office & support our Co-founder & CEO & President & COO. We are looking for an all star problem solver who can manage an office of 185+ people. This person should have the know-how & experience to think on their feet & be self-sufficient, as well as the desire to cultivate a positive work environment for all.
- Office Operations
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our 40,000 sq ft office including maintaining contracts with service providers, scheduling repairs, acting as liaison with building management, etc.
- Works with building security to manage office visitor list & employee ID badges
- Support the People & Operations teams with space planning
- Maintain a clean & organized workspace including the upkeep of conference rooms, common areas, etc.
- Manage & troubleshoot onsite tech issues & coordinate with IT support when needed
- Vendor & budget management: Ordering office supplies, IT equipment, etc.
- This role will help prepare the NYC office for our reopening in January & continue to manage new office standards
- Executive Assistant
- Provide calendar management & in-office support for Co-founder & CEO & President & COO; coordinating both internal & external meetings, communication & booking travel
- Coordinate quarterly Board meetings with internal stakeholders & external board members
- Help internal & external teams book conference rooms & large meetings
- Cover reception area - answering the main phone line, greeting visitors, signing for packages, etc.
- Employee Experience & Culture
- Uphold Zola values & be a culture carrier
- Coordinate & lead employee events & recognition; bringing Zola culture to life
- Assist with new employee onboarding, answering employee questions, & other People related initiatives
- Previous experience managing an office
- Previous experience providing administrative support to Executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Optimistic attitude & inclusive nature
- Proactive; able to anticipate the needs of the team
- A collaborative spirit who is willing to take on anything
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville & Montreal. Were hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!