DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
As part of DoubleVerifys Classification team, the Web Classification Analyst ensures the quality of DV classifications, which help top advertisers avoid appearing on content they deem inappropriate for their brands, as well as target content in order to reach desired audiences. To achieve this, the Analyst reviews & classifies web & mobile content using DV & IAB categories, & also supports the development of new categories & technologies.
This Web Classification Analyst role is intended for a fluent Japanese speaker who will support day-to-day classification operations in support of key clients in the Japanese market. Please note that while the role is focused on Japanese content, the Analyst may be involved in priority classification initiatives in other languages as well.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for someone who is interested in working in online media & content management. Youll grow your knowledge of the ad tech industry & online space across international markets. Youll also learn popular tools & technologies, as well as valuable skills, that will help meet the needs of top advertising clients across industries.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must be:
- Web-savvy, & can comfortably talk about popular sites, social media platforms, & online media trends
- Naturally curious learner with an interest in news & pop culture
- A critical thinker who can identify & describe themes & tone of web content
- Comfortable seeing & talking about sometimes sensitive or explicit textual & visual content
- An independent worker, but can collaborate with a team when needed (please note this role is not customer facing)
- Good at staying self-motivated & on task
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Analyze & categorize a wide variety of online content, such as those pertaining to celebrity gossip, video games, sports, & politics
- Support development teams by providing training sets for machine learning & other initiatives
- Respond to requests from internal teams to review current classifications
Skills & Background:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in subject areas related to media, psychology, sociology, journalism, linguistics or information science
- Knowledge of G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs) and/or Microsoft Office products, particularly Word & Excel
- Advanced or fluent knowledge in English & Japanese