They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Client Success Manager will be responsible for managing the long term relationships with our clients in the United States. The ideal candidate is tech savvy, obsessed with process improvement, can balance multiple priorities & clients, & has a nose for value, building client strategies based off of data insights. This person will play a pivotal role in our United States growth, & will be eager to work cross-functionally with sales, product, finance, recruiting, operations & marketing, in a fast-paced organization that will allow you to thrive & grow.
What You'll Do...
- Own the client relationship for a large portfolio of accounts after the point of sale throughout the client lifecycle, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually & in person
- Become a trusted & valued partner to HR contacts as you share their mission to improve employee health, engagement, & happiness
- Understand clients objectives & deliver solutions to help them achieve them throughout the onboarding process & beyond by developing client-specific growth strategies
- Plan initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch & awareness events; partner with the Gympass Activation team to assist in end-to-end implementation
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client
- Consult regularly with clients to review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, & provide relevant Gympass updates
- Work with a broad range of internal stakeholders (Activation, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, & Business Development) to develop member growth strategies & deliver on client & company goals
- Analyze client data; share findings, & develop tailored communication & awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity
- Continually analyze & improve new & existing client success processes & procedures
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management
- Renew, expand & renegotiate contracts on an annual basis
- Present formal, quarterly readouts to most senior clients & decision makers
You Should Have...
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in a client facing position managing client relationships
- Strong leadership skills & ability to collaborate with cross functional teams, work in a team environment, & solve problems creatively & efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, written & public speaking
- Strong attention to detail & extensive ability to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently
- Superior customer service to internal & external clients
- Ability to monitor data, analyze reports & leverage results
- Able to analyze & improve current job processes/protocols & anticipate/manage change in a quickly moving global business environment
- Experience on boarding new clients or event planning a plus
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.