Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a talented Manager of Digital Marketing, Social, Display, & Video to join the Acquisition Marketing team. In this role, you will be focused on expanding Caspers North America customer base through the development & execution of Paid Social, Display & Video strategy. The ideal candidate is well experienced in paid digital media with a focus on performance & revenue generation, a detail-oriented contributor with a passion for data-driven decision-making, & an expert in creative optimization through insights & data analysis. Excellent project management skills as well as a keen eye for creative best practices are crucial for this role. This person will also have an understanding of how digital channels fit into the overall media mix & corporate strategy. This position presents a great opportunity to further scale several important multi-million dollar marketing channels into a best-in-class program at a rapidly growing company.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Drive over-arching channel strategy in collaboration with agency partners, serving as a subject matter expert across Paid Social, Display & Video
- Oversee day-to-day performance and, partnering with our agency counterparts, execute strategies & programs that unlock efficient e-commerce, retail, & wholesale growth
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Brand Marketing & Creative teams to develop channel-right creative designed to educate, inspire, & drive performance
- Lead learning agendas, inclusive of measuring, optimizing, & disseminating findings to stakeholders
- Proactively identify emerging, impactful opportunities across current & existing platforms & products, & develop thoughtful test plans
- Create a paid media strategy across Social, Display, & Video channels that considers both efficiency & scale
- Collaborate with other Digital & Offline channel managers on the Acquisition team to optimize the holistic impact of media investments
- Develop & execute media plans for targeted brand initiatives, such as product launches, store openings, partnerships, & promotions
- Partner with Analytics on sophisticated measurement & investment approaches (i.e. MMM, MTA, incrementality, flighting, scale potential)
- Monitor industry trends & shifts in the competitive landscape, & proactively work to keep the team on the cutting edge of digital marketing sophistication
Our dream candidate:
- 5-7 years of direct experience managing multi-million dollar performance-based paid digital media programs inclusive of Paid Social, Display & Video with a proven track record of driving ROI & managing toward customer acquisition goals
- In-depth experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Snapchat, Pinterest, & Google Ad Products with a deep understanding of best practices as it relates to campaign structure, optimization, & creative. TikTok, Reddit, & other social platform experience also a plus.
- Familiarity with different attribution methodologies & different measurement approaches (e.g. LTV, ROAS) as well as online-to-offline measurement, & a POV on the optimal ways to measure paid media impact
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, collaboration, & communication skills with an attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Up-to-date with the latest trends across aforementioned channels, best practices, competitive tools, & other marketing products to help drive efficiency & scale
- Start-up & eCommerce experience a plus
- This is a hybrid role, requiring that you work an average of 1-3 days per week based at our spacious 3 World Trade Center office
Targeted Annual Base Salary Range: $93,000-120,000 USD
Caspers compensation philosophy ensures that the actual base salary is based on factors including but not limited to skills, education, experience, special training, time in position, and/or years of service.
We recognize that annual base salary is just one part of a total rewards package. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, wellbeing resources, & other perks including:
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
- & more!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!