Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 18,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As Compass continues to experience impressive growth, we are looking for the best & brightest to manage & improve our M&A integration strategy. As an M&A Integration Lead, you will work closely with our leadership, growth & operations teams. You will help drive key business decisions throughout the integration lifecycle & transition our newest agents & employees into our local operations. You have a highly flexible skillset & can think strategically, manage multiple workstreams simultaneously, influence & collaborate, & operationally execute on projects end to end.
At Compass You Will:
- Improve & operationalize our integration strategy
- Lead regional integration related efforts during & following M&A announcements
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to execute on key growth & efficiency opportunities
- Perform ad hoc analyses to help the business make strategic decisions, identify growth opportunities, & drive towards efficiency
- Monitor & track acquisition performance; deliver key business insights to executive leadership
What Were Looking For:
- Ability to develop strong relationships with senior management, communicate effectively in meetings & describe deliverables & project milestones
- Ability to think analytically, draw conclusions, & develop actionable recommendations; Effective decision maker
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Business or a related field with a strong academic record
- 4+ years of experience at a top investment bank, private equity firm, management consultancy or corporate strategy or operations group
- Customer service oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail & problem-solving skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.