HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
HelloFreshs Production Payroll Executive is responsible for the weekly payroll of our production team in Nuneaton & Banbury. You will provide administrative, technical & analytical support for delivery & processing of Payroll & Benefits using the SDWorx payroll platform. You will be overseeing the payroll & benefits for all three of our production sites & for over 1000 employees.
Sitting within the People team & reporting to the Payroll Lead, you will also work closely with the finance team. We are looking for a candidate who is confident with data entry, analysis, legislation & compliance. This role will be payroll focused but will also have responsibilities ensuring high level of data quality from our time & attendance clocking system & working with the onsite people teams to ensure accurate payment & swift resolution of pay issues.
This role will be located at our brand new site in Nuneaton, & you will be expected to travel to Banbury on a regular basis.
What you will be doing:
- Manages HR data to ensure data integrity whilst building & running reports & queries pertaining to time & attendance, overtime & high volume recruitment.
- Accountable for the development, maintenance & continuous improvement of HR systems, Time & Attendance Clocking systems & payroll processes with the HR team to optimize end user experience
- Troubleshoot for employees & people leaders to resolve payroll & benefit matters
- Ensures data quality, integrity, accuracy & storage by performing updates to org structure, jobs & positions in consultation with payroll, talent team & other internal stakeholders.
- Stays on top of technological advancements, updates training materials for accurate & efficient deployment of HR system, Time & Attendance Clocking system & payroll system updates
- Liaises with Pension schemes, HMRC & other payroll & benefits partners to ensure maximum data integrity in payroll.
Payroll & Benefits
- Prepare, verify & process weekly hourly payroll.
- Prepare 3rd party vendor payments, payroll filings & year end payroll reporting.
- Service employee & finance inquiries under Payroll, Group Benefits, & Group Retirement
- Prepares, coordinates & reconciles monthly billings, bank & benefit remittances for GL accounting.
- Leads the compensation processes under the by extracting data, performing calculations for accrual, circulation & HR import for payroll processing.
Who you are:
- Experience in UK payroll, tax & reward experience
- High degree of accuracy, are data driven, & possess meticulous attention to detail
- Driven by a keen sense of serving your internal customer
- A strong ability to communicate information clearly to a range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to calculate, post & manage accounting figures & financial records
- Relevant qualification or certification
- Strong skills in Excel or Google Sheets. You will need not only to use existing processes but also develop new, more efficient ones as the business grows.
- An improvement-driven mindset. How do you want to positively impact the experience of our employees?
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Level & Progression
An Executive works at a junior / mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously & leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire. You will be expected to travel to Banbury, Oxfordshire, on a regular basis.
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to a video interview with our Payroll Lead & our People Director, before which you'll be asked to work on a short case study to present during your interview.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.