Who we are:
AlphaSights is a leading global industry research platform. We leverage proprietary knowledge search technology powered by the latest in machine learning, natural language processing, & data science to connect decision makers to globally distributed knowledge faster than ever before. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations & nonprofits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions & propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs nearly 1,000 professionals in nine offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Were looking for a Product Designer to drive product-led innovation at AlphaSights. Youll work on complex design projects across multiple product teams & shape our user experience across the business. Youll join our rapidly-evolving, global technology function & take on challenging assignments that have the potential to transform the way our entire company operates. Its a great opportunity to bring to life human-centered design products that meet both user needs & business goals to a space ripe for disruption.
What youll do:
- Define the end-to-end user experience on various products, collaborating with our product managers, designers, & engineers to turn that vision into reality.
- Lead design projects through the product development lifecycle, working closely with Product & Engineering as we understand problems & iterate through solutions.
- Plan & execute user research, deploying all the tools in your arsenal to understand user motivations, habits, & workflows.
- Distill your work into highly engaging & functional sketches, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, & hi-fidelity designs communicating & presenting these ideas to both technology & commercial stakeholders.
- Champion user experience & advocate for design & user research best practice across the organisation, helping to build our design culture & systems.
Who you are:
- Live & breathe UX & product design are up-to-date with, & ideally driving forward, best-practices in the industry.
- Excel using the tools of the trade (e.g., Zeplin, Sketch, InVision), particularly rapid-prototyping technology.
- Love tackling ambiguous design problems, combining both intuitive & analytical thinking, & have the grit to get to a desirable & viable solution.
- Are a clear thinker & persuasive communicator with an ability to gain support for your ideas & engage with stakeholders across the company to gather feedback.
- Have excellent organisational, time, communication, & project management skills.
- Have experience working with multidisciplinary teams e.g., Engineers, PMs, CP, etc (preferred).
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, & our benefits, visit alphasights.com/careers/alphatech.