Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced CRM Solution Architect to ascertain business requirements & recommend best practice solutions based on business users needs.
The CRM Solution Architect will provide CRM design best practices & continuous improvement of the underlying technology functions. This role requires extensive CRM assessment, process mapping, gap-analysis, & features mapping experience within the Sales, Service & Marketing CRM ecosystem. This role is required to demonstrate strong analytical & problem-solving skill with a thorough understanding of CRM application design
This role reports to the Business Systems Relationship Manager - Sales, Marketing & Service who oversees the end to end IT activities for Sales, Marketing & Services Systems throughout the organization. The CRM Solution Architect will be responsible for the technology needs of all business units currently leveraging CRM technologies.
- Effectively work seamlessly across Marketing, Sales, Service, IT, other functions - & our external vendors
- Form strong working relationships with Marketing, Sales, & Service staff that run the core Finance processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Effectively prepare Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Configuration Workbook, Data MOdels, Detailed Functional Deskin, Executive Summaries & Project Plans
- Own the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to the system/technical requirements.
- Analyze/Identify areas of risk & develop plans to minimize
- Work collaboratively with the development team in writing technical specifications.
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- Certified CRM Solution Architect
- Minimum of 8 years CRM architecture experience with large heavily integrated platform
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com: End to End implementation
- Ability to lead design sessions & communicate design options
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, & CPQ process & tools
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current & desired end-states, & deliver a solution
- Experience with AppExchange products analysis, assessment, integration & implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Pelotons current software packages & their specific uses include: Marketing (SFDC Marketing Cloud), CRM (SFDC), Service (Zendesk) & integration services (Boomi).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence is is plus
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
- Some international travel as required to make global change initiatives successful