About the brand & team
With well-designed products & honest conversations at its core, Flamingo launched in 2018 with a suite of products for body hair. Since then, we have expanded our assortment to be the first brand that offers products for every routine: razors, wax strips for face & body, shave gel, body lotion, & Mons Mist. In February 2019, Flamingo launched at Target stores nationwide, immediately jumping to the top of the bestseller list for razors, wax strips, & shave gel. Our products & campaigns have been covered by outlets like Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, & InStyle, & weve won major beauty accolades like Allures Best in Beauty & Selfs Healthy Beauty awards.
Were committed to building healthy, positive relationships with our bodies & de-stigmatizing the conversation around women's health. Since launch, we have set aside 1% of all sales to support partners whose missions we believe in deeply, including Exhale to Inhale & PERIOD.
About the role
As the Customer Experience Supervisor for the Flamingo brand, youll be on the ground floor of our brand helping to change the stigma around womens grooming, ensuring that our customers have a smooth interaction & experience. Youll partner with the CX Manager to create & execute on all aspects of CX strategy as we grow & scale our team with the rest of the business. Just as importantly, youll manage & develop a team of high-performing, whipper-smart associates, based in our headquarters.
What youll accomplish:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Represent the voice & needs of the Flamingo customer within our global HQ in NYC; be a part of fostering the Flamingo community & our connection with our consumers
- Manage 3-4 Customer Experience Associates to start, across part-time & full time positions, including payroll, PTO, UTO & EI tracking & approvals
- Coordinate with CX Manager to set & manage operational schedules of CXAs.
- Responsible for Customer Incident process for escalated & higher priority contacts
- Guide training & onboarding processes for new Customer Experience Associate hires
- Audit & perform quality coaching & feedback sessions at least once a month, incremental to in-the-moment coaching daily
- Generate operational & tool improvements through associate feedback & analysis with the goal of creating a more effortless employee & customer experience
- Act as a liaison among NYC-based functions outside of CX (Sales & Ops Planning, DTC, Distribution, R&D, etc.) to facilitate activities that result in a better experience for the Flamingo consumers
- Obsess over customer feedback & relentlessly strive for CX improvements
- You are passionate about being part of building a connection with female consumers & furthering the Flamingo mission of building for women's body care needs
- Youve worked within start-up / high growth businesses in the past & are genuinely passionate about womens beauty & grooming; you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Youre an organized doer with an exceptional ability to multitask - someone who will take initiative to make things happen
- Youre a great team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams within the organization, as well as outside vendors
- You demonstrate a serious commitment to your own self development by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- Youre warm & approachable, & have a knack for making people feel instantly comfortable, yet also know how to hold people accountable
- Youre all around awesome with a great sense of humor
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.