View All Jobs
How did the beekeeper expand his business? He focused on bee-to-bee.
If this made you painfully chuckle & *smh,* youre perfect for this role.
Moving is one of lifes most stressful events. Still, every year, 12M+ US households move from one home to another through an antiquated process that requires interactions with many businesses. So, we built one trusted app to help movers accomplish all their moving-related tasks in one place, saving time & money along the way. At Updater, we acquire our users (movers) through B2B partnerships with real estate companies including brokerages, property management companies, & more.
Were seeking an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to create & implement marketing programs that drive sales initiatives through email, partnerships, digital, marketing automation, & social. Many tech companies have marketers that specialize in each of these channels, but were looking for a full-stack digital marketer who can span across channels, testing new strategies that you believe will scale & move the needle beyond Updaters current strategy.
You will work collaboratively with the B2B marketing team, & cross-functionally with Updaters Sales, Client Success, & Product teams. Your goal is to drive awareness, education, engagement, & sales within our various real estate channels. Our best marketing team members are creative & organized self-starters, with a special knack for growth hacking in a fast-paced environment. Youll need a willingness to be flexible, a proactive nature & entrepreneurial spirit, & the keen instinct to de-prioritize things that do not have a direct impact on growth. A strong technical understanding of marketing systems is required.
What youll do:
- Lead our real estate marketing initiatives oversee all marketing projects including email, product marketing, digital, content, thought leadership, speaking engagements, & more.
- Partner with Updaters Sales team to support business & growth goals across the various industries we sell into.
- Own & deeply understand pipeline targets & be accountable for marketings role in reaching those goals.
- Lead the development, monitoring, & optimization of all B2B marketing automation via Pardot including design, testing, execution, & analysis.
- Maintain positive & productive relationships with partners, managing partner marketing communications & supporting partner marketing strategies & campaigns.
- Lead the creation, design, & production of all collateral including one-pagers, videos, research, & more.
- Create content (case studies, blog posts, webinars, ebooks) to help us demonstrate the value of our technology & identify ways to creatively repurpose, repackage, & reuse content for distribution to broader audience.
- Identify new opportunities for client growth across Updaters channels.
What you have:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Expertise in Pardot & Salesforce
- Strong business/copywriting skills there is a heavy amount of writing required
- Proven track record of achieving lead gen targets & developing new content from scratch
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Self-starter mentality, fierce organizational skills, & a sense of humor
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV & internet, & much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily & relocation companies) rely on Updaters real estate products to save clients hours with a branded & personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $200 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors), & more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list, & ranked #7 in 2018. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.