Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 18th or June 8th
Analytics Operations Team
Youll be joining the Analytics Operations team who is focused on supporting the structure & strategic initiatives of the Product Analytics team. We amplify the impact & findings of our team through continuous evaluation & iteration of process, communication, & information flow efficiencies, which ultimately enable momentum towards data-informed, timely strategic decisions.
The intern we're looking for:
Were looking for an intern to support the day-to-day of Analytics Operations on the Product Analytics team in an effort to help Mailchimp become a more data-driven organization. Youll be responsible for helping build, scale, support, & manage processes for the team, create & maintain a repository of tools & trainings, & manage cross-company communications via multiple channels.
What youll do:
- Support the day-to-day operations of Product Analytics
- Support the Analytics Ops lead in creating cross-functional communication channels for Product Analytics, including current solutions like Confluence & a newsletter, & help identify future solutions
- Coordinate planning & execution of meetings, events, workshops, etc.
- Help maintain the overall organization of our Product Analytics artifacts (decks, spreadsheets, deliverables, etc.) & find new, creative ways to share & document findings for company-wide accessibility & easy searchability
- Collect & organize weekly status updates to enable communication for Product Analytics Leadership to ensure insights are consistent, clear, & tailored to the right audiences across the organization
- Coordinate all training sessions for new software, tools, & procedures. Help maintain tools & contracts
- Identify & communicate any process issues
- Coordinate with analytics vendors
- Work on ad hoc/special projects to support the Product Analytics/Ops team, as needed
Wed love to hear from you:
- Have experience in any of the following capacities:
- Operations/Logistics/Supply Chain/Traffic Management
- Project Management/Program Management
- Are detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, & have excellent communication skills
- Are a proactive self-starter, have a great attitude, & be able to multitask well in a fast-paced environment
- Are familiar with Google Suite products & JIRA/Confluence
- Bonus points: You have previously worked within a DesignOps, ResearchOps, or ProductOps environment, or have Analytics and/or CRM experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.