Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
What You'll Do
- Lead & inspire the Insides Sales team toward effective goal & quota attainment
- Maximize sales teams' effort by coaching, training, & managing each team member to their fullest potential
- Provide support & direction for team's sales efforts with strategizing in their region & closing deals on target
- Support & educate team on specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, & targeted sales activities
- Strive to exceed sales quota on a monthly basis through consistent pipeline review & analysis
- Recruit, Hire, Grow, & Retain high energy, results driven Inside Account Executives
- Create & foster a performance-driven culture where every Inside Account Executive strives to be #1 among peers every day.
- Focus on Inside Account Executives productivity, day-to-day operations, monitor & track ADR productivity
- Train Inside Account Executives on questioning techniques, objection handling strategies, storytelling, & differentiated messaging to persistently explore & uncover the pains of our prospects that align to our solution.
- Maintain weekly 1:1s with Inside Account Executives
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7years of sales experience & 5+ years of sales leadership or management experience, preferably in a hyper growth software environment
- Great work ethic & proven leadership & team-building skills
- Proven experience in running a sales team
- Strong negotiating & strategic selling skills - creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets & prioritizing sales effort
- Proven ability to develop/drive & thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
- Experience & success of calling on C-Level Executives
- Has carried a Sales quota individually & as a team
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.