Senior Manager, Marketing Science
Peloton is looking for a talented & seasoned individual who will lead measurement & analytics across our media channels. Reporting to our Senior Director of Revenue Analytics, this role will play a critical part in ensuring optimal allocation of media budgets to enable the company to meet & exceed top-line growth targets.
In this role, you will be responsible for measuring the incremental lift of online & offline media, developing & implementing measurement best practices, & partnering closely with our media team to make recommendations that will drive efficient incremental growth for the company. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen & communication skills with world class quantitative skills, with experience in leading & applying experimental design, multivariate modeling, & disciplined analytics across a range of marketing channels.
- Lead marketing effectiveness & measurement for $100M+ global media budget
- Own analysis of media response & incrementality data across all media channels (TV, OTT, Facebook, YouTube, paid search, direct mail, display, radio, podcasts, OOH, etc.)
- Lead application of best practices in experimental design & statistical analysis across a variety of channels to measure incremental lift & diminishing returns. You will guide our media team in design & execution of A/B, matched market, & pre/post tests, & evangelize marketing measurement across a diverse set of stakeholders to demonstrate improved business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques
- Determine our measurement roadmap & lead the day-to-day relationship of our media mix modeling & measurement partners
- Understand internal & external data logging & reporting capabilities, & translate media measurement needs into business requirements for our Analytics Engineering team
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 6-8 years of marketing analytics experience, of which 1-3 years is in a leadership/people manager role supporting a $50m+ media budget
- Deep operational experience with media measurement across the following major marketing channels: TV, OTT, Facebook, YouTube, paid search
- Extensive media measurement experience (ideally on brand side), including MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, & A/B testing, as well as a deep understanding of strengths & weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Expertise in SQL & working with structured & unstructured data-sets, as well as data visualization technologies such as Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills presenting to & influencing senior leaders, especially through distilling technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems without a clear right answer
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive & go above & beyond the task at hand
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms (DMP, DSP, CDP, Ad Servers, etc.).
- Experience with Amazon Redshift & cron
- Experience with ETL development, including data ingestion & pipeline management
- Familiarity with Linux/OS X command line, version control software (git), & general software development
Founded in 2012, Peloton is aglobal interactive fitness platformthat brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, includingFast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50,Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well asTIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.