Appian is a NASDAQ listed US software company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia - in the Washington, DC metro area. We have offices located in major cities such as London & Sydney, & now we are hiring for our office in Seville, Spain!
Appian is a low-code automation platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web & mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. At Appian, were not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software!
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & debate, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
Were looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but who are also equally as passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn how cutting-edge, web-scale software is designed, implemented, tested, & released in one of the most fun & engaging environments youll ever experience.
Applicants will be considered for Summer 2021
About the Internship:
- Work on real projects/features used on the web, Android, & iOS devices that address real customer needs & that SHIP!
- Depending on your background & interests, work on web UIs, back-end Java code, development tools or test automation, or iOS & Android development.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX experts, & fellow Software Engineers.
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums & be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality.
- Undergraduate student pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with superior academic performance.
- Possess strong analytical, communication, & problem solving skills.
- Are team-oriented. Youre also energetic, results & delivery oriented, & have a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Familiarity in object-oriented programming languages, such as Java & C++; experience with iOS &/or Android
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color,