Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
As the Brex Rewards Program Manager, you will be responsible for growth & optimization of our Brex Rewards program, including operational excellence in the user experience, deepening customer relationships, & for the overall program P&L. You will also ensure all cross-functional partners are engaged & working towards the unified objective of making Brex better. This is a deeply cross-functional role with key partners in Product, Marketing, Finance, & Business Development, among other teams.
- Cross-functional management of stakeholders to establish overall program strategy & long-term objectives for Brex Exclusive & Brex Rewards
- Drive program reviews to ensure operational health & to evaluate financial net impact
- Lead optimization initiatives around program qualification across all Brex products (Card, Capital, Cash), rewards multipliers, combined unit economics, & other key program modifications
- Lead operational execution of rewards, as required
- Deep collaboration with Product on roadmap & engagement metrics, Marketing on lifecycle marketing, Business Development on rewards partnerships, & Finance on P&L assessment
What We Value:
- 5+ years experience in loyalty programs & 1-2 years of management consulting or investment banking with an eye toward financials, analytics, & operations
- Prior history of deal work with 3rd party strategic partners & vendors
- Deep understanding of corporate payments & financial services
- Proven cross-functional & interpersonal skills with a bias toward action & delivering results
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred)