Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Field Product Managers are responsible for acting as an extension of the PM team but work closely with the field. They bring input to product owners to prioritize the right set of features for Nexthink customers.
In this role, you'll be embedded in the field & bring the input back to the Nexthink product teams. Using this input, you will help improve the alignment of products & services with standards & frameworks required for conducting business with customers.
- Identify a variety of customer needs for the platform & architecture
- Prioritize customer certifications/compliance needs & requirements & collaborate with internal teams to ensure they are prioritized
- Maintain a roadmap along with estimated release dates
- Collaborate in the product feature planning process; ensure that the product set meets the requirements of all customers who will deploy/use it, whether they are IT professionals or procurement departments.
- Understand the market & competition for use case support as a means of driving adoption of Nexthink technology.
- Support planning, execution & go-to-market
- Level: Mid-Senior level
- Function: Product Engineering
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.