Coming on board to a team within the Appian Corporate department means you'll be doing work that directly impacts the overall business. We are a people-first organization, all committed to providing a first-class employee experience. Our top priority is ensuring our people & the business are equipped with the tools, resources, & processes needed to thrive. Were hiring a Manager of Talent Acquisition to ensure we continue to hire talented technical & consulting professionals who share our commitment to delivering solutions for our customers.
As the Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will lead a team of recruiters, sourcers & coordinators in pursuit of hiring goals for our Customer Success & Sales Engineering organizations. You will manage & mentor the team through the sourcing, presentation, selection, negotiation & closing of candidates. You will build & execute creative & collaborative recruiting strategies to deliver a consistent flow of high caliber technical talent. You will quickly become a trusted partner of Senior Management, internal hiring partners & within Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with Customer Success & Sales Engineering leadership to develop & prioritize the hiring plan
- Hire & lead a growing team of technical recruiters, sourcers & coordinators
- Lead strategic recruiting projects & initiatives in conjunction with Senior Managers & Executive Leadership as needed
- Partner with Appians Talent Acquisition Marketing function to build a strong & consistent talent supply chain
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership & our Employer Brand function to establish Appian as a destination of choice for high caliber consultants
- Manage & track recruiting metrics on a monthly & quarterly basis to meet goals & business expectations
- Leverage advanced knowledge of the industry to continuously improve the selection, offer, negotiation & onboarding processes involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Attend industry networking events & webinars for continuing education to bring the newest & most innovative recruiting concepts to Appian
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in a fast paced, full life cycle recruiting environment
- 2+ years experience leading recruiting teams to increasing levels of performance & delivery
- Experience building rapport with C-level Executives & Upper Management
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques & employment policies & procedures, including all applicable EEO, AAP & Immigration regulations/processing
- Self-motivated & results driven work style with ability to communicate & influence effectively with client groups & candidates
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.