Squarespace is looking for a motivated, strategic & creative Internal Communications Associate to inspire & inform employees with our key business & cultural narratives.
In this role you will help to build a world-class internal communications program & bring the newly created strategic roadmap to life. You will communicate about our vision, platform & products in ways that educate, inspire, engage & unite our growing workforce of over 1,000 employees in three global offices.
You will report to the Head of Internal Communications in our NYC headquarters & partner closely with the broader Communications team, senior leadership, our People team, & various other teams across functions & geographies.
- Support a new & evolving internal communications program
- Source, draft & deliver a variety of internal communications including email newsletters, intranet content, live company-wide events & more
- Review, edit & write clear & consistent employee-facing communications on behalf of various stakeholders
- Be a communications expert across multiple businesses, leaders, & geographies to develop content across channels, & promote company-wide roll-outs
- Design presentation materials for global all-hands meetings & other internal events
- Work with partners across the organization to create programs that strengthen employee engagement
- Determine measurement & effectiveness for internal communications strategies
- Advise on employee communications content strategy, leveraging Slack & other internal channels
- 5+ years of internal / employee communications experience required
- Experience creating compelling executive communications
- Exceptional storytelling, writing, & presentation skills
- Experience designing presentations, videos & creative collateral
- Experience operating in a fast-paced environment & easily pivoting when necessary
- Understanding of how to create thoughtful & creative narratives & communication strategies to influence perception & behavior
- Demonstrated ability to generate new, fun & creative communications ideas
- Understanding & appreciation for finding ways to measure communication effectiveness, engagement & reach
Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.